Monday, September 8, 2008

Hello Again,

I guess we are not very good about updating our blog. Maybe someday we will have more time. It seems like we are all running in different directions. The kids all went back to school in July. We are finally settling into a routine. I can't believe that my baby started kindergarten. He is adjusting so well. He did not even miss us. On one hand that's great on the other it is kind of sad how grown up he is. Ashley started middle school and seems to be adjusting to having multiple teachers. This made me feel old. I remember junior high and the moms weren't young or cool. And I guess I am one of them yikes! Kelsie is doing great in third grade, she really loves her new teacher. It is still very hot here. We miss everyone!

Hopefully we will get better about updating this! I will set a goal. (ha ha)

No comments:

Post a Comment