Thursday, April 2, 2009

Yahoo!!
Rob is finally done with Las Vegas. We have been hopping between softball and baseball games. All three kids are playing. It's been very crazy and we have had games almost every night. It will be nice to have Rob home to go with us. It has been so much fun to watch them. They are all doing well. Tomorrow is my birthday and Rob's is on Saturday. No big plans, but I am sure it will be fun. It's funny to think that we started dating when I was seventeen, so this birthday means that half my life has been spent with my best friend. I am very lucky to have such a wonderful husband. It is always fun that we are able to celebrate our birthdays together. Somehow it makes it that much more special. I wish I had a cute picture to post when we were dating. But that was way back before digital cameras. When we walked up hill both ways to school in the snow. Hee Hee.

2 comments:

  1. Yay..I can leave write to you guys now! Well, I feel dumb. I just called Robert and wished him a Happy Birthday. He said, "today's is Mary's, mine's tommorow." Okay, I know that -- I promise!! I just wrote it backwards on my calendar, and I know all of your B-days!! I sware :) I'm so glad you and Robert found eachother. We have some pictures of when you 2 were dating, somehow we've got to find a way to scan them on here..I love old pictures! It's crazy how fast time flies.. Don't like it at all! Happy Birthday Mary!! I hope you have a great one. I love you so much...Darla!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope this comment is actually able to be SENT. (Sometimes I goof up....) I just want to add my HAPPY BIRTHDAY wishes to Darla Kay's. This is the first time ever I've read your Blog, but it was really fun to see that you're both having your Birthdays right at this timing...So....HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MARY AND ROBERT!!

    It brought tears to my eyes, Mary, to hear you say how much you're still loving Robert---and to find that you've now been with him in your life for just as long as you were WITHOUT him! Isn't that cool??! Dennis has been in MY life since I was seventeen, TOO! (Actually our dating started when I was only 16, come to think of it!!)

    It was fun seeing your pictures of the Disneyland trip and the journals you helped the girls in your ward make, and the cute pictures of you guys and your kids. I'm glad I found your blog!! Love, Aunt Karen

    ReplyDelete