Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Phelps Reunion

We got back on Sunday from the Phelps Family Reunion in Grantsville. We had a blast. It was great to see everyone. The weather was beautiful and we had way too much food. The kids all had fun and loved visiting their cousins. I can't believe how much the family grows each year.

We were also able to visit my sister Ann and her family. Ashley and Kelsie did not come home with us. Instead they are spending the week with Grandpa and Grandma in Moab. I talked to them today and they are having a lot a fun. Grandma is teaching them to sew.

We love and miss everyone! We forgot our camera, so no pictures to post.

Rob and Mary

3 comments:

  1. It was really great to see you guys this weekend! Your kids are so cute and growing so fast. If you send me your email address at partamy@gmail.com I can send you an invite to my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Guys! It was so fun to see you at the reunion. I thought it was very successful. Can you believe how many people came? Your kids are so dang cute! I love to see their little personalities blossom! Oh, Kaitlyn says "Hi"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss you guys already! It was so fun to take the girls, and Landon & Dylan swimming. We had a blast, we laughed so much together. It was like the good old days! Felt like you guys had never left :) I miss those kids so much..! I say, next summer - the girls come stay with me for a week, okay?!?! :) I'm so glad you guys came. I love you all so much! Happy B-day Ash - I'll call her tonight :)

    ReplyDelete