Happy Thanksgiving. At this time to give thanks, we are thankful to wonderful family and friends. We are also thankful to live in a free country and to be LDS. We love everyone and miss those we will not see.
Love,
The Gordon's
PS We (Rob, Ashley and I) all have to speak in church on Sunday. I'll let you know how it goes. Wish us luck
Man, I just wrote a big long thing, and hit something on this laptop and erased it all. ahhh! I'll try again.. :) I was so happy when I walked in the church and saw you guys sitting at the table! I miss you guys all the time. I wish you could come for Christmas Eve. It's never ever the same without your family here. It's a lot emptier, and not as fun! Maybe one year you can come..hint hint! heehee. Anyway, I love you guys so much. I'm trying to plan on visiting you guys out there in a few months. I should have enough money saved by then! I haven't even seen your house for pete's sake. Craziness!! My fault! Doesn't mean I don't think about you all and miss you all, because I do, very much! We are so blessed to have eachother! Stacey and I always talk about all of us needing to get together for a Gordon/White Reunion. We want to get a condo on the Oregon Coast for a week or something. While the parents are healthy enough. Time is going by way to fast! We've gotta do something like that within the next few years, seriously! :) I love you all very much... talk to you soon! Darla
ReplyDelete