It's good to be typing about recovery. We are having very positive thoughts. The first being that we are extemely grateful for the wonderful results of Rob's surgery. It is just wonderful. Rob was ecstatic when he heard last night that he did not need a colostomy bag. He just said "No bag, no bag, no bag." They let me see him in the recovery room last night. I was so excited to see him. As soon as I got there all he wanted was a hug. Those were the sweetest words "I need a hug." He is still in a lot of pain and has a incision in his stomach. Even through all the pain he got out of bed twice today and took a walk around the floor that he is on.
I feel extremely blessed. Prayers, fasting and blessings are true miracles. During Rob's last hospital stay the doctor noted that the diverticulits was extensive and he was unsure if there would be healthy tissue. So, last night when he said that they removed six inches and the surround tissue looked healthy. I felt very blessed to see this miracle.
We love everyone. Thanks for all the phone call, texts, and emails.
16 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment