That is the pace everything seems to go at the hospital. They have not taken Rob for surgery yet this morning. Rob had a pretty rough night. The prep for the surgery was very uncomfortable and painful. I don't think we slept at all last night. One thing I never thought I would be thankful for was Robert's snoring. But this morning it a blessing to hear him quietly snoring as I type this. Why? That means he is finally sleeping. I will update as I can. I am just very grateful for all the prayers on our behalf Rob and I have felt the savior very near as he has suffered. It's a blessing to have the church in our lives and to have the peace that it brings. I am at peace with the outcome of Rob's surgery, but the waiting seems unbearable. Please continue to pray for Rob.
Love to all
16 years ago

Robert is so blessed to have you, Mary! I love you both so much. I absolutely hate knowing that he's in any pain like that. But it will be over soon, hopefully. I've put his name in several temples and am praying for him lots and lots! Thank you so much for keeping us updated... We appreciate it so much! Let him know I said hi and that I love him... Thanks Mary!!
ReplyDelete