Monday, August 30, 2010

Rob's going home

I can't believe I am typing those words. I have waited all week to type them and tonight, Rob is going home. He is still on a full liquid diet and has a drain. But since he is doing so well he gets to come home. My heart is full with love for him. I am so excited to have him sleep next tonight. I don't even mind his snoring. I can't express how grateful I am for all the prayers, fasting and the blessings. It is truly a miracle that Rob is going home so soon. They told us to prepare for a seven day hospital stay after the surgery. Well he is going home on day 4 and it feels wonderful.

Love to all.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad Robert was able to go home sooner than 7 days after surgery. I hope that all continues to go well for you!

    thanks for posting on the Blog too! it was great to be able to stay up to date here, and on Face Book.

    Wade -out.

    ReplyDelete